• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I EVER KNEW ; sparring

    EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I EVER KNEW ; sparring
    #3
    08-26-2020, 10:05 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]SO JUST GET BUZZED AND STAY FUCKED UP ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, THE PITT, PITTIAN, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Ah, sparring fights. Dante was by far no stranger to them, considering how he had practically grew up quite literally fighting for his life. "Who cares about fighting fair?" The hybrid chuffed as he came to stand a couple paces beside Jack, an amused look on his face.

    "I'm down to fight if you want to, kid. Or I can wait and see who wins the match between you and Jack." Dante offered, a smirk on his maw as he spoke, smoke coming out of the cigarette in between his fangs.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I EVER KNEW ; sparring - by T. ROUX - 08-24-2020, 07:57 PM
    Re: EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I EVER KNEW ; sparring - by j a c k . - 08-24-2020, 09:20 PM
    Re: EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I EVER KNEW ; sparring - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-26-2020, 10:05 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!