• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ]

    I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ]
    #12
    08-27-2020, 12:33 AM
    (his name's Jormungand, not sure if I mentioned that lol

    He cast a glance at the female as she leapt at him, and halted right in front of him. If she wanted him to be scared, well, it didn't work. There had been... things he had seen, and he merely lifted a figurative brow as she made a threat, and the smile darkened as his tail lashed. "Never said I thought myself better than you, you made that assumption on your own." He pointed out with a small smirk, returning her hated gaze with a cool one of his own, their muzzles inches apart. What would she do if he decided to touch noses? Jump away?
    Before he could try, however, she walked away, back underneath the argent. Coward. Stand in the sun, not behind your leader.
    "Then please, explain, what the ritual is. I'm an auditory learner, I'll understand."
    ok
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-24-2020, 12:20 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by SILENTGRAVE. - 08-24-2020, 02:56 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-25-2020, 12:57 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by T. ROUX - 08-25-2020, 11:21 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by VIRGIL M. - 08-25-2020, 01:16 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-25-2020, 02:58 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by sweeney c.f. - 08-25-2020, 05:37 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-26-2020, 05:19 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by SILENTGRAVE. - 08-26-2020, 08:21 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-26-2020, 11:37 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by VIRGIL M. - 08-26-2020, 06:00 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-27-2020, 12:33 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!