05-04-2018, 12:19 PM
"I'll push myself just enough, mister Aizawa. I promise!" The lion had a point. Overworking himself didn't seem like a good idea. He padded away from the lion for a brief moment before coming back with a blanket and setting it down next to Aizawa and laying next to him. "What are you good at, mister? Are you good at fighting? You're strong-lookin." He then attempted the poke the male's arm, giggling.
[abbr=info]❄[/abbr] i couldn't even keep you
I AM PARTIALLY BLIND IN ONE EYE ATM AND CAN'T SEE BRIGHT COLORS WITHOUT SEEING DOUBLE PLS BE PATIENT
[align=center][abbr=me: i can't edit your profile so i can't vandalize it - you: here's my whole ass username and password - space]vandalize me staff, you cowards[/abbr]
ok -orion
yeet -tikki
andy is the best dad2020 - andy
fite me — maple
dating the lovely fool that is [member=20]egg[/member]
love ya babe <3
love ya babe <3
[align=center][abbr=me: i can't edit your profile so i can't vandalize it - you: here's my whole ass username and password - space]vandalize me staff, you cowards[/abbr]
ok -orion
yeet -tikki
andy is the best dad2020 - andy
fite me — maple