• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt COUPLE HITS THAN I SWAY // cleaning time/one-word prompt

    COUPLE HITS THAN I SWAY // cleaning time/one-word prompt
    #2
    09-25-2020, 08:24 PM
    [align=center]
    ♛ GAEL Ó BROIN
    The sound of coughing catches the Ardent off-guard.  The thought of someone sick concerned the vulpine -- paws swiftly turning in the direction.

    Gael paid few house-visits, though he kept note of who resided where in the event he should need someone.  Hazel optics blinked and narrowed in thought -- recognizing Dante's home, with the door ajar, as the point of origin.

    "Dante? Do you nee- Ah."  Dust appeared to be the culprit of the coughing.  Good heavens -- Gael supposed this fell into the category of the suspected.  Dante did not seem the organized type.

    Without another word, the Ardent pulled in the outside breeze, attempting to clear some of the dust without further irritation.  Heaven knew his lungs wouldn't appreciate it either -- the thought of an asthma attack particularly unappealing.

    "Would you like a paw?"  Might as well.
    "I AM A STONE" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / ardent / lamby
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    COUPLE HITS THAN I SWAY // cleaning time/one-word prompt - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 09-24-2020, 01:25 AM
    Re: COUPLE HITS THAN I SWAY // cleaning time/one-word prompt - by gael - 09-25-2020, 08:24 PM
    Re: COUPLE HITS THAN I SWAY // cleaning time/one-word prompt - by T. ROUX - 09-29-2020, 08:15 PM
    Re: COUPLE HITS THAN I SWAY // cleaning time/one-word prompt - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 10-05-2020, 05:41 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!