• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt disrespect on your whole-ass ASS!! // political slam poetry

    disrespect on your whole-ass ASS!! // political slam poetry
    #4
    10-27-2020, 02:41 PM (Edited 10-27-2020, 06:46 PM by VALE.)
    [align=center]
    graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ australian crow
    Vale hopped on vis claws, pleased the dragons came over to offer their words. The crow bobbed vis head, listening intently, but then shook vis head at the end. “Don’t you see, you’re proving my point. Why did you two come out to play, while Gael hides away?” Vale tutted to vemself, scuffling on the jackal statue’s head.

    Round two! The crow seeks its due
    I scour on my tower for the fox who cowers,
    But all I see are dragons lacking brainpower,
    For I’d see them empowered to rain a fire shower,
    While Gael ignores their power.

    I’d see the world seeded with bloodshed as needed.
    The Typhoon’s cartoon goons succeeded,
    And you’re too blind to concede their deed.
    But what should I have expected?
    I’m an ittle wittle crow and you two’re bigheaded!

    Is the faerie man afraid of my tiny brain?
    Or is he chained to his bed with a flu strain?
    I’m a bane on his reign,
    But I don’t claim the reins for personal gain.
    Remind me again, who lost an eye for Rhy?

    But, you know me, a lost eye’s an entree.
    I eat my own limbs like a homegrown buffet.
    The decay is a display to portray
    All the feelings words can’t convey.
    Because a knife for life’s strife? Cliche.

    Oops, I roasted myself! Take a note
    It’s better than what you wrote!

    Now tell me, you two, why you depend
    On a boring old man nearing his end?
    He has no plan to expand our land.
    How can we live on a wasteland
    When our enemies occupy a dreamland?
    YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
    BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
    [sub][W]isker[/sub]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    disrespect on your whole-ass ASS!! // political slam poetry - by VALE - 10-25-2020, 10:14 PM
    Re: disrespect on your whole-ass ASS!! // political slam poetry - by j a c k . - 10-25-2020, 11:08 PM
    Re: disrespect on your whole-ass ASS!! // political slam poetry - by Chernabog - 10-27-2020, 01:08 PM
    Re: disrespect on your whole-ass ASS!! // political slam poetry - by VALE - 10-27-2020, 02:41 PM
    Re: disrespect on your whole-ass ASS!! // political slam poetry - by Chernabog - 10-27-2020, 03:15 PM
    Re: disrespect on your whole-ass ASS!! // political slam poetry - by aine. - 10-27-2020, 05:04 PM
    Re: disrespect on your whole-ass ASS!! // political slam poetry - by Atticus Roux - 10-27-2020, 06:30 PM
    Re: disrespect on your whole-ass ASS!! // political slam poetry - by VALE - 10-27-2020, 06:37 PM
    Re: disrespect on your whole-ass ASS!! // political slam poetry - by Chernabog - 10-27-2020, 07:16 PM
    Re: disrespect on your whole-ass ASS!! // political slam poetry - by VALE - 10-27-2020, 08:41 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!