• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'VE GOT AN LED, DON'T NEED THE TAN ☆ o, DEATH

    I'VE GOT AN LED, DON'T NEED THE TAN ☆ o, DEATH
    #6
    11-22-2020, 07:06 PM
    [align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — She who seemed so kind and loving to all now seemed as an angry goddess, the fire reaching her shoulders before she breathed and settled the flames into nothingness. While fire burned in her eyes she felt her body shake. She bit her lip until it bled, pressing her body toward Vaas. With another heavy breath she straightened herself, voice shaking but strong, "Tonight we will sit vigil. I will leave afterwards to give justice. Let your hearts grieve, my friends." She watched Foam and Dovah, and suddenly, she fell inward. Chest felt tight and constricted.

    It took all of her strength. And even then, she broke. A pained sob came from her, and her tail searched frantically for hold. She found Dovah's leg and her tail coiled tightly around it. 'They gave praise to you. They trusted you and believed you and This is how you treat them?' The thought wracked her as she let out a other sob, angrier than the last. It should had been her. She should have stayed dead.

    [color=#0C7805]"Speech"
    " And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'VE GOT AN LED, DON'T NEED THE TAN ☆ o, DEATH - by RHINESTONE. - 11-22-2020, 01:55 AM
    Re: I'VE GOT AN LED, DON'T NEED THE TAN ☆ o, DEATH - by Medusa - 11-22-2020, 02:10 AM
    Re: I'VE GOT AN LED, DON'T NEED THE TAN ☆ o, DEATH - by VASS . - 11-22-2020, 03:35 AM
    Re: I'VE GOT AN LED, DON'T NEED THE TAN ☆ o, DEATH - by foamkit. - 11-22-2020, 08:29 AM
    Re: I'VE GOT AN LED, DON'T NEED THE TAN ☆ o, DEATH - by DOVAH - 11-22-2020, 05:17 PM
    Re: I'VE GOT AN LED, DON'T NEED THE TAN ☆ o, DEATH - by Medusa - 11-22-2020, 07:06 PM
    Re: I'VE GOT AN LED, DON'T NEED THE TAN ☆ o, DEATH - by RHINESTONE. - 11-26-2020, 12:12 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!