12-05-2020, 09:51 PM
Gentle the movement of the lynx at the sound of someone else, their voice, though small, cut through him. So it was someone's housing. He looked at Foam as the child coughed, concern heavy on the lynx. "Oh. I am sorry for intruding on it, then. I had just now seen it, contemplated on making it my home. But now that I know it's been claimed, I'll leave it be." He smiled gently and stepped a bit further away from the house.
[color=#c76a6a]"Are you feeling alright, kid? You don't sound too good."
[color=#c76a6a]"Are you feeling alright, kid? You don't sound too good."
[color=#c76a6a]"Speech"
" And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗