12-06-2020, 09:59 AM
His emerald gaze went from Foam to Rhine, taking note of his black eyes and blue coat, making a decision to paint him if they became good friends. His tail offered a small flick in greeting as he smiled back. "Hello there. I figured a group was here, with the markers at the forest. I had no one interrupt my travels until I ended up here, though." He flicked his ear toward the house. [color=#c76a6a]"yeah, I am looking for a place to stay. Preferably within a group of others. How else would i be able to make friends and show off paintings?" He motioned gently to his satchel.
[color=#c76a6a]"My name is Cherry. Cherry Noriaki."
[color=#c76a6a]"My name is Cherry. Cherry Noriaki."
[color=#c76a6a]"Speech"
" And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗