• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon Not asking nicely / Going into Blue

    Not asking nicely / Going into Blue
    #6
    12-25-2020, 02:34 PM
    [align=center]
    There's only one reason you've lost.
    You've pissed me off.

    She turned to face Rhine, a small smile on her face as she sat up a bit. "Well, blue is- oup." She looked at Onyx as the child scampered in and dropped grass and an egg before her. She chuckled and gently nuzzled her child. "Blue simply means I'll be shedding soon. I'm not sick, my body is just preparing to grow a little more."

    Turning her clouded eyes to Rhine, she continued, "If I don't shed my eyecaps, after repeated sheds I'll be permanently blind. After I shed, I'll be back up at full speed. Unfortunately," she chuckled, looking at the egg. "While in blue I don't have much of an appetite, and after i shed I should be pretty hungry."
    [sub][W]isker[/sub]
    " And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    Not asking nicely / Going into Blue - by Medusa - 12-21-2020, 12:01 PM
    Re: Not asking nicely / Going into Blue - by SORBET • - 12-21-2020, 09:25 PM
    Re: Not asking nicely / Going into Blue - by Medusa - 12-22-2020, 12:17 AM
    Re: Not asking nicely / Going into Blue - by RHINESTONE. - 12-23-2020, 04:36 PM
    Re: Not asking nicely / Going into Blue - by Onyxdreams - 12-25-2020, 02:25 PM
    Re: Not asking nicely / Going into Blue - by Medusa - 12-25-2020, 02:34 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!