• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon Love Lockdown ; Visiting

    Love Lockdown ; Visiting
    #2
    01-03-2021, 10:14 AM
    He didn't remember much about the Typhoon anymore. Like these memories were water flowing between fingers. He just couldn't catch them and so he was rather confused but at least not unfriendly when he smelled the scent of them. As he walked toward the other hybrid he kept himself standing solidly, eyes of glowing sea green focused on the shape of the other. They reminded him of Medusa. He breathed in slowly and then out as he finally decided to say something. Anything really. It was bad enough that he was just staring at him. "Yeah, Medusa is here and I'm sure she will get here soon. But what is your name? Are you...kin?" He just had to ask, something just was probably not his business but they seemed to be the same mind of hybrid. Maybe though he had said that she was just a friend. But kin could be friends as well. Carefully the black direwolf and jaguar fish like hybrid would sit down trying to keep up a friendly appearance.
    [table][tr][td]
    [Image: lnnqViN.gif]
    [/td][td]
    How, how much to light up my star again and rewire all my thoughts? Oh baby, won't you remind me what I am? And break, break my little cold heart. I'm living someone else's life. Suppressing who I was inside. I don't know if I can be alone again. I don't know if I can sleep alone again.

    %u2014 Sorbet Monroe Roux
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF SILENCE !
    rhosmari | female | character storage | charry plot thread
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    Love Lockdown ; Visiting - by Xhocoatl - 01-02-2021, 04:28 PM
    Re: Love Lockdown ; Visiting - by SORBET • - 01-03-2021, 10:14 AM
    Re: Love Lockdown ; Visiting - by RHINESTONE. - 01-04-2021, 02:16 AM
    Re: Love Lockdown ; Visiting - by Xhocoatl - 01-04-2021, 07:21 PM
    Re: Love Lockdown ; Visiting - by Medusa - 01-04-2021, 07:28 PM
    Re: Love Lockdown ; Visiting - by foamkit. - 01-06-2021, 09:16 PM
    Re: Love Lockdown ; Visiting - by RHINESTONE. - 01-07-2021, 12:36 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!