• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt EVERYWHERE I GO // return

    EVERYWHERE I GO // return
    #3
    01-04-2021, 06:22 PM
    [align=center]
    ♛ GAEL Ó BROIN
    Gael had possessed his suspicions surrounding Dante's absence.  His demeanor and habits spoke clearly enough.  Following four months, the Ardent felt less sure he'd find his way back however -- yet the hybrid had been gone from the Pitt once before, if memory of his background served correctly.

    The vulpine blinked as he joined Kold, hazel eyes quickly analyzing Dante for any signs of concern; more than once, Pittians had returned with more injuries than they had departed with.  It left the Ardent wary, but prepared for the worst.

    "Dante.  Are you well?" Better to know preemptively than not at all, but it seemed to Gael he was fine.
    "I AM A STONE" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / ardent / lamby
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 01-04-2021, 11:10 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by Kold - 01-04-2021, 04:19 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by gael - 01-04-2021, 06:22 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 01-05-2021, 01:50 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by SAINTKIT. - 01-07-2021, 12:07 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 01-07-2021, 02:22 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by Kian. - 01-11-2021, 08:26 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by SAINTKIT. - 01-14-2021, 12:11 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by gael - 01-14-2021, 06:58 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 01-14-2021, 11:29 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!