• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt EVERYWHERE I GO // return

    EVERYWHERE I GO // return
    #5
    01-07-2021, 12:07 AM
    [table][tr][td]
    SAINTKIT
    HARDLY KNOW HOW BAD IT GETS
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    Dante wasn't a name that Saintkit had ever heard before, but that wasn't too much of a surprise. After all the child had only joined a couple of weeks ago, and this new mutated stranger had evidently been around long before he had – and then disappeared. Immediately, the boy felt a faint sense of suspicion, his purple eyes narrowed as he came to stand by Gael, half hiding behind the other. At this point, Saint had already begun to see the other as a protector, of sorts. He felt more confident as he questioned, small tail lashing behind him, "You just needed a break...? A break from your home? Why would you need a break from the place that took you in?" Saintkit couldn't help but come off as hostile, already having begun to grow attached to The Pitt, ever since Aine and Gael rescued him.

    After a moment, however, the little draconic feline realized that it would be rude to just come up and start criticizing Dante without so much as an introduction. So, remaining in his secure position beside Gael, Saint then introduced himself, "...My name is Saintkit. I got here a couple of weeks ago." He had his doubts that Dante would care, but his parents had always valued proper introductions.
    ━ GUESS I'LL JUST GO BACK TO BED┆PITT PUP. ━
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 01-04-2021, 11:10 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by Kold - 01-04-2021, 04:19 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by gael - 01-04-2021, 06:22 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 01-05-2021, 01:50 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by SAINTKIT. - 01-07-2021, 12:07 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 01-07-2021, 02:22 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by Kian. - 01-11-2021, 08:26 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by SAINTKIT. - 01-14-2021, 12:11 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by gael - 01-14-2021, 06:58 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 01-14-2021, 11:29 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!