01-13-2021, 01:08 PM
Xhocoatl beamed as Michael walked up, "Hey, Michael!" He spoke before letting Medusa talk.
Turning his gaze to the two, he shrugged. "Honestly, I didn't fit with the issues that has gone on.. with our old Captain. I didn't have anything to say and started getting stressed. And besides, Medusa sent the note, I didn't want to keep her waiting for too long." He said a bit bashfully.
"I'm still loyal to The Typhoon, don't worry."
"Speech"
Turning his gaze to the two, he shrugged. "Honestly, I didn't fit with the issues that has gone on.. with our old Captain. I didn't have anything to say and started getting stressed. And besides, Medusa sent the note, I didn't want to keep her waiting for too long." He said a bit bashfully.
"I'm still loyal to The Typhoon, don't worry."
"Speech"
" And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗