• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish |

    I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish |
    #1
    01-13-2021, 03:41 PM
    Damiana | 2 years
    Red Fox | The Typhoon

    Damiana had been with the Typhoon for some time now. And after everything that had happened recently, he had thought about wanting to get stronger, wanting to protect his home. Surley he could do, right? Damiana had thought about training, about wanting to be more involved with the Typhoon then he had.

    He knew that the time was right, that he should find out how to be a full member and not just sit back and let the others do everything, while he didn't help. Damiana sat down next to where he was living for a moment looking at the sky. From this day forward he was going to change for the best and was going to pull his own weight.

    Damiana stood up at the thought of pulling his own weight and smiled. "I want to be strong." He said proudly and happily. He wanted to protect his home and his family.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-13-2021, 03:41 PM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by michael t. - 01-14-2021, 12:05 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-14-2021, 12:22 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-15-2021, 05:31 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by michael t. - 01-15-2021, 06:08 PM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-16-2021, 12:49 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-17-2021, 04:15 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-20-2021, 12:02 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!