• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I’M NEVER WHAT I LIKE || o + joining injured

    I’M NEVER WHAT I LIKE || o + joining injured
    #5
    01-14-2021, 10:09 PM (Edited 01-14-2021, 10:10 PM by CAESAR CIPHER..)
    [glow=black,1,400]I MOVE IN ALL DIRECTIONS, I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION ! — [abbr=CAESAR CIPHER, NO GROUP, ROGUE, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Well, someone scrambling about was not something Caesar expected to see today. The savannah's ear flicked as he watched the stranger trip over things before he decided to get close, following after Rhinestonestar. His dark gaze studied Magnum for a moment, a snort escaping him at the wolf's comment about how he just seemed to appear here. "Hey, if the guy doesn't want help, why help him?" His words were mostly directed towards Rhine, though he didn't move to look at the leader.

    "If he doesn't want to stay either, I don't think we should let him." Caesar added, flexing his claws and digging them into the ground now. "I can gladly finish him off." That was absolutely a threat, one the savannah wasn't going to deny. Now of course, usually, he wouldn't have hesitated to get on this guy's ass, but alas, someone else beat him here - not to mention, Rhine was here; gotta play nice to the leader for a bit to be trusted.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    'TILL I'M NUMB, 'TILL I'M BLISSFUL !
    bio ★ male ★ rogue, no group ★ tags ★ plot with caesar!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I’M NEVER WHAT I LIKE || o + joining injured - by magnum - - 01-07-2021, 10:52 PM
    Re: I’M NEVER WHAT I LIKE || o + joining injured - by SORBET • - 01-10-2021, 06:25 PM
    Re: I’M NEVER WHAT I LIKE || o + joining injured - by RHINESTONE. - 01-11-2021, 12:40 AM
    Re: I’M NEVER WHAT I LIKE || o + joining injured - by magnum - - 01-12-2021, 11:51 PM
    Re: I’M NEVER WHAT I LIKE || o + joining injured - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-14-2021, 10:09 PM
    Re: I’M NEVER WHAT I LIKE || o + joining injured - by foampaw. - 01-16-2021, 04:33 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!