• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt EVERYWHERE I GO // return

    EVERYWHERE I GO // return
    #10
    01-14-2021, 11:29 PM (Edited 01-14-2021, 11:50 PM by DANTE NORTHWEST..)
    [glow=white,1,400]WHAT PART OF LIVING SAYS YOU GOTTA DIE ? — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, THE PITT, PITTIAN, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Dante looked over at Kian and gave the other male a nod to show he heard the other, but Saintkit's response made the hybrid smile. "Ha, I like your spunk, kid." He rumbled. "I think you'll make it here. Not like it matters what I think, huh? You've already decided this is your home, it seems."

    Dante was relieved that Gael didn't believe that he needed to do the Blooding again; with this snow, and the fact that he would be a week without his drugs (probably), he wasn't sure if he could survive again. Fuck, that shit was hell. "Good." He went on before he started to walk towards the direction of camp, casting a glance at Kian as he passed. "Nice t' meet you, too."[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 01-04-2021, 11:10 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by Kold - 01-04-2021, 04:19 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by gael - 01-04-2021, 06:22 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 01-05-2021, 01:50 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by SAINTKIT. - 01-07-2021, 12:07 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 01-07-2021, 02:22 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by Kian. - 01-11-2021, 08:26 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by SAINTKIT. - 01-14-2021, 12:11 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by gael - 01-14-2021, 06:58 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // return - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 01-14-2021, 11:29 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!