• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish |

    I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish |
    #4
    01-15-2021, 05:31 AM
    [glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST ! — [abbr=VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS, THE TYPHOON, BETA, 7 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    The Typhoon was all Vayne had ever known, in a way. She had Aphra, of course, but her mother had dragged her away from here and the whole reason Vayne was back in the first place was because she managed to escape. And the more she stayed away from her mother, the more she realized how... awful Aphra could be.

    Hearing voices, the kitten looked around for the source and found Michael approaching someone she hadn't met before. She could faintly hear what they were saying and made her way closer to the two of them, her head held slightly low. "I want to be strong, too!" She declared in a small voice, flattening her ears as she hoped that Damiana didn't think she was introducing on his dream. "Oh, um... sorry if I'm ruining anything." She went on, a little louder, speaking to Damiana now. "My name is Vayne Cipher-Vantas."[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-13-2021, 03:41 PM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by michael t. - 01-14-2021, 12:05 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-14-2021, 12:22 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-15-2021, 05:31 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by michael t. - 01-15-2021, 06:08 PM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-16-2021, 12:49 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-17-2021, 04:15 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-20-2021, 12:02 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!