• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon Lost myself in you - Returning

    Lost myself in you - Returning
    #8
    01-15-2021, 09:51 PM
    MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
    Medusa couldn't stop the chuckle that left her at Xho's words. "Yeah, I doubt your loyalty is questioned." She gently pushed her friend before looking to Roxanne, nodding in greeting. "Hello, ma'am."

    She watched as Xho started to move toward the two, then stop and back up. "I'm just looking - I wanted to take a walk with Xhocoalt. When he told me he planned to leave, I decided to join him in the journey." She smiled against the growing empty she felt. Xho looked to her and smiled back, gently smacking her with a paw.

    "This place is quite pretty, I must say."
    I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER BUT I AIN'T FOUND ONE,
    I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO TEAR SHIT UP AND GO OFF LIKE A GUN!
    — Reggan
    " And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    Lost myself in you - Returning - by Xhocoatl - 01-13-2021, 11:00 AM
    Re: Lost myself in you - Returning - by Medusa - 01-13-2021, 11:07 AM
    Re: Lost myself in you - Returning - by michael t. - 01-13-2021, 11:16 AM
    Re: Lost myself in you - Returning - by Medusa - 01-13-2021, 01:01 PM
    Re: Lost myself in you - Returning - by Xhocoatl - 01-13-2021, 01:08 PM
    Re: Lost myself in you - Returning - by michael t. - 01-14-2021, 01:26 AM
    Re: Lost myself in you - Returning - by ROXANNE R. - 01-15-2021, 09:38 PM
    Re: Lost myself in you - Returning - by Medusa - 01-15-2021, 09:51 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!