• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish |

    I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish |
    #6
    01-16-2021, 12:49 AM
    Damiana | 2 years
    Red Fox | The Typhoon

    Damiana smiled grew more when he heard Vayne. He then looked at Vayne. "Hey there, Vayne." He said still smiling. He was glad to hear that he wasn't the only one who felt the way he did. Damiana then looked at Michael again before looking back at Vayne. "Let's get strong together than." Damiana added happily.

    Damiana looked at Michael again. He tilt his head to the side. "Why would I be scared off, this is my home now." He said a bit confused about it until the whole situation came to his mind. "Oh, I see why now, but I wouldn't run off, if I did, I probably would have be killed. He added thinking about everything that had happened in the short amount of time.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-13-2021, 03:41 PM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by michael t. - 01-14-2021, 12:05 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-14-2021, 12:22 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-15-2021, 05:31 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by michael t. - 01-15-2021, 06:08 PM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-16-2021, 12:49 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-17-2021, 04:15 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-20-2021, 12:02 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!