• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish |

    I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish |
    #7
    01-17-2021, 04:15 AM
    [glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST ! — [abbr=VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS, THE TYPHOON, BETA, 7 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Vayne perked up at both Michael and Damiana's comments, her unusually-colored eyes sparkling for a moment. "Alright! I'll try really hard to become stronger." She chirped. "We can train together, maybe?" She asked Damiana, tilting her head at him before going quiet; she had no idea what Michael was referring to when he talked about chasing Damiana off, but at least the fox was aware.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-13-2021, 03:41 PM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by michael t. - 01-14-2021, 12:05 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-14-2021, 12:22 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-15-2021, 05:31 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by michael t. - 01-15-2021, 06:08 PM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-16-2021, 12:49 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-17-2021, 04:15 AM
    Re: I Want To Get Stronger | Damiana's Wish | - by Damiana - 01-20-2021, 12:02 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!