• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining |

    I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining |
    #1
    01-17-2021, 11:55 PM
    Lillith | 3 months and 12 days
    Vampire Llama/Squirrel Hybrid

    Lillith had just just reached the beach. She was tired of traveling and cold. She instantly fell to the ground. Her eyes were still opened. She was looking for somewhere to stay. She didn't even realize where she was. It didn't help that she didn't have anyone. She looked at the sky as her tail laid flat. She wanted to sleep, but knew it wouldn't be a good idea to sleep, so she just waited to see if anyone came back before sleeping.

    She kept her eyes on the sky. She started getting really cold by this point. But she still just laid there not wanting to get up at the moment. She just hoped that someone would be by soon.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-17-2021, 11:55 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Medusa - 01-18-2021, 07:43 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-18-2021, 08:12 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-19-2021, 07:53 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-19-2021, 04:59 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-20-2021, 10:47 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-21-2021, 12:34 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Medusa - 01-21-2021, 02:50 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-21-2021, 09:08 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by RHINESTONE. - 01-22-2021, 01:19 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-22-2021, 01:26 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-22-2021, 01:41 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-22-2021, 11:52 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!