• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining |

    I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining |
    #5
    01-19-2021, 04:59 PM
    Lillith | 3 months and 12 days
    Vampire Llama/Squirrel Hybrid

    Despite it being cold and Lillith being cold, she jumped up hearing Caeasr. She hadn't excepted anyone else to show up so quickly. Her tail was bushed out from being scared. Lillith looked at Ceaser not knowing who he was. She then backed away slowly putting distance in between them. "Who are you, both of you?" She asked not aware of everything around her.

    She then looked at Ceaser again when he mention the Palm Glades. A small smile came across her face. "Then I've made here. I'm here to join. She said cheerfully, but she still wanted to know who the two where and probably wouldn't let it go until they told her who they were.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-17-2021, 11:55 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Medusa - 01-18-2021, 07:43 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-18-2021, 08:12 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-19-2021, 07:53 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-19-2021, 04:59 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-20-2021, 10:47 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-21-2021, 12:34 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Medusa - 01-21-2021, 02:50 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-21-2021, 09:08 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by RHINESTONE. - 01-22-2021, 01:19 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-22-2021, 01:26 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-22-2021, 01:41 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-22-2021, 11:52 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!