• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt Courtesy Call - Transformation

    Courtesy Call - Transformation
    #6
    01-20-2021, 07:00 PM
    K O L D
    How long did you think we could make it?
    How far did you think we could take it?
    We couldn't be bothered,
    We didn't have time
    To think
    So far
    Ahead

    Kold raised her head to greet Gael, nodding to his words. "Yes.. it's nothing like last time." She turned her gaze back to Saintkit and she chuckled. "It's a strange thing, even for me. Last time, I was... I was not in the right mind because I was super stressed. This is something I can control, for the most part."

    Looking back at herself, she shrugged her tiny arms. "Give me maybe a day and I'll be back into my birth body. Not like I could do normal, everyday things with these tiny things." She wiggled her arms with a laugh.

    "Speech"
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    Courtesy Call - Transformation - by Kold - 01-16-2021, 12:53 PM
    Re: Courtesy Call - Transformation - by SAINTKIT. - 01-17-2021, 12:35 AM
    Re: Courtesy Call - Transformation - by Kold - 01-17-2021, 08:02 PM
    Re: Courtesy Call - Transformation - by gael - 01-18-2021, 06:50 PM
    Re: Courtesy Call - Transformation - by SAINTKIT. - 01-20-2021, 12:45 AM
    Re: Courtesy Call - Transformation - by Kold - 01-20-2021, 07:00 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!