• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining |

    I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining |
    #8
    01-21-2021, 02:50 PM
    MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
    A simple turn of her head signaled how much the hybrid cared about the dream demon serval thing. Medusa quickly turned her attention toward Lilith and dipped her head down. "I am Medusa of the Palm Glades. I am Primus - the deputy."

    "beats me, but if you're here to join, I clearly don't have an issue. Rhine probably won't either."
    I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER BUT I AIN'T FOUND ONE,
    I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO TEAR SHIT UP AND GO OFF LIKE A GUN!
    — Reggan
    " And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-17-2021, 11:55 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Medusa - 01-18-2021, 07:43 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-18-2021, 08:12 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-19-2021, 07:53 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-19-2021, 04:59 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-20-2021, 10:47 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-21-2021, 12:34 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Medusa - 01-21-2021, 02:50 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-21-2021, 09:08 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by RHINESTONE. - 01-22-2021, 01:19 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-22-2021, 01:26 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-22-2021, 01:41 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-22-2021, 11:52 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!