• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining |

    I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining |
    #12
    01-22-2021, 01:41 PM
    [glow=black,1,400]I MOVE IN ALL DIRECTIONS, I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION ! — [abbr=CAESAR CIPHER, THE PALM GLADES, IMMUNE, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    "Yea, you." Caesar responded with a growl, not appreciating the question - nor Lillith's statement about being cold. He ignored Medusa and Rhinestonestar as they spoke, their words barely registering. "Tough shit, get used to it, flowerpower." With that, the savannah turned around and started to walk off to do his own thing.

    //out unless someone stops him![glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    'TILL I'M NUMB, 'TILL I'M BLISSFUL !
    bio ★ male ★ rogue, no group ★ tags ★ plot with caesar!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-17-2021, 11:55 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Medusa - 01-18-2021, 07:43 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-18-2021, 08:12 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-19-2021, 07:53 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-19-2021, 04:59 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-20-2021, 10:47 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-21-2021, 12:34 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Medusa - 01-21-2021, 02:50 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-21-2021, 09:08 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by RHINESTONE. - 01-22-2021, 01:19 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-22-2021, 01:26 AM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-22-2021, 01:41 PM
    Re: I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining | - by Lillith - 01-22-2021, 11:52 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!