• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied.

    I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied.
    #2
    01-22-2021, 02:01 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST ! — [abbr=VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS, THE TYPHOON, BETA, 7 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Vayne should be looking to join one of the groups as well, considering she was now apprentice-aged and didn't have her mother constantly breathing down her back. But she have to look more into the different groups before deciding to join one; the only one she really knew of was the Blackjack Rats, which Michael had mentioned - but considering he mentioned groups, as in plural, there was obviously other kinds. But their names? Vayne didn't know.

    "Whatcha doing, Lucy?" Vayne asked as she bounded up to her new crewmate, dropping her seashells that she had grabbed prior.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Lucy Felx - 01-21-2021, 11:15 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-22-2021, 02:01 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by michael t. - 01-22-2021, 02:44 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Lucy Felx - 01-22-2021, 08:58 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Keona. - 01-23-2021, 06:26 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by ROXANNE R. - 01-23-2021, 11:19 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by bubblegum - 01-24-2021, 09:23 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by michael t. - 01-25-2021, 11:55 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Lucy Felx - 01-26-2021, 09:20 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!