• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied.

    I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied.
    #3
    01-22-2021, 02:44 PM
    YOU NEVER GAVE UP ON ME; WHY DON'T YOU?
    I'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU SEE; WHY WON'T YOU?
    If Michael had known that he was one of the faces that Lucy was doodling away in her notebook, he probably would've been flattered. After all, the dealer rather liked investing in his own appearance, something that could easily be seen from the various bits of jewelry all over him. He would've been pleased to know that someone was interested in drawing him – even if it was just because Lucy was bored of landscapes.

    The bobcat arrived on the beach not long after Vayne, his short tail twitching behind him as he sat down near her. While he wasn't constantly watching the young Cipher, he did make sure to keep an eye on her when she was around, not wanting her to get herself into any trouble. Not that he really thought that she would – she was far sweeter than her mother, after all. Shaking Aphra from his thoughts for the moment, Michael looked back towards Lucy, mismatched blue gaze glancing down at her sketchbook before he questioned, "You're... drawing? Looks like you've been hard at work... what have you got so far?" He tilted his head to one side, trying to sneak a peek at the various sketches that Lucy had scribbled onto the pages.
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Lucy Felx - 01-21-2021, 11:15 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-22-2021, 02:01 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by michael t. - 01-22-2021, 02:44 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Lucy Felx - 01-22-2021, 08:58 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Keona. - 01-23-2021, 06:26 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by ROXANNE R. - 01-23-2021, 11:19 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by bubblegum - 01-24-2021, 09:23 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by michael t. - 01-25-2021, 11:55 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Lucy Felx - 01-26-2021, 09:20 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!