• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied.

    I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied.
    #4
    01-22-2021, 08:58 PM
    A soft squeak left her mouth as she heard Vayne, placing a paw haphazardly on the page she was working on as if to hide it. But she relaxed as she saw Vayne and soon Michael and she smiled. [color=#093044]"Hello, you two. I'm just sketching is all. Nothing too special." If that wasn't a blatant lie, as she lifted her paw and looked to see she smudged Brandyskies' face on the page. Okay, maybe some of these sketches were special.

    [color=#093044]"Aaa! I smudged it - I heckin' smudged it!" She squeaked and frantically worked to clean the sketch up, accidentally allowing Michael to peek at the page. Most of the faces were in detail, though it seemed she was just starting to work on the drawing of Brandy.
    " And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Lucy Felx - 01-21-2021, 11:15 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-22-2021, 02:01 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by michael t. - 01-22-2021, 02:44 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Lucy Felx - 01-22-2021, 08:58 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Keona. - 01-23-2021, 06:26 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by ROXANNE R. - 01-23-2021, 11:19 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by bubblegum - 01-24-2021, 09:23 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by michael t. - 01-25-2021, 11:55 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Lucy Felx - 01-26-2021, 09:20 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!