• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied.

    I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied.
    #5
    01-23-2021, 06:26 PM
    [table][tr][td]
    keona sibéal ní faoláin.
    the typhoon.
    the blind dealer.
    information.
    [/td][td]
    [div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
    Keona did not really know what she looked like.  Spotted.  But she didn't even know what spots looked like.  Most concepts of appearance were foreign.  She had ran her paws over tactile shapes before.  Knew them in their base forms.  Understood that the sun and moon were supposedly circles.  So were spots.

    Something about her eyes told others she couldn't see.  Their lack of focus.  The way she couldn't quite look at them, even when she was attentive.

    But she knew art.  It was something that Goldie had liked... Painting... Even if the tiny dealer could not see, she never minded being nearby.  The sound was curious.  Brush against canvas.  Pencil scratching against paper.  The sounds attracted her over to Lucy, petite ears perked in interest. 

    "Aloha, Lucy." She gave Lucy (and herself) some space, conscious of Vayne and Michael's nearby presences.  She didn't want to hover if she was working on something.  "'m sure it'll turn out fine," she offered softly.  Polite encouragement though truthfully, Keona did not know how to fix smudges on paper.
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    © MADI
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Lucy Felx - 01-21-2021, 11:15 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-22-2021, 02:01 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by michael t. - 01-22-2021, 02:44 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Lucy Felx - 01-22-2021, 08:58 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Keona. - 01-23-2021, 06:26 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by ROXANNE R. - 01-23-2021, 11:19 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by bubblegum - 01-24-2021, 09:23 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by michael t. - 01-25-2021, 11:55 PM
    Re: I said nothing was wrong ♡ Beach Sketching ♡ But you knew I lied. - by Lucy Felx - 01-26-2021, 09:20 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!