• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling |

    But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling |
    #1
    01-27-2021, 12:27 AM
    Lillith | 3 months and 12 days
    Vampire Llama/Squirrel Hybrid

    Lillith had just recently joined and was trying to use to her surroundings. She headed back towards the beach smiling. She loved where she was and wouldn't change anything. Once she got to the beach, she sat down and looked at the water. Her tail laid down next to her as she watched the water. She felt relaxed watching the water.

    Lillith ended up laying down, but she still watched the water. She smiled while watching the waves. She liked the water especially on a calm day where she could relax and just watch the waves.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling | - by Lillith - 01-27-2021, 12:27 AM
    Re: But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling | - by QUASAR - 01-28-2021, 04:04 AM
    Re: But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling | - by Lillith - 01-28-2021, 03:11 PM
    Re: But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling | - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 01-28-2021, 04:22 PM
    Re: But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling | - by Lillith - 01-28-2021, 05:19 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!