• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling |

    But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling |
    #2
    01-28-2021, 04:04 AM
    “Looks like someone’s gonna give me some competition for fluffiest tail title.” Quasar chuckled as he trotted over to Lillith. The centurion had never met her before, so he assumed she was a newcomer and probably joined around the time he got wayyyyy too deep in Vaas’s medicine stash.

    He flashed a toothy grin. “Nah, we don’t got that kinda title, it’s dumb as fuck. But it’d be funny if we did, right?”
    [sup]can't let the hands of time[/sup] [sub]enslave us.[/sub] that's not how i'll go!
    ————— ⬆ ————— inquisitor — pansexy aro — descendants of the depths — tags ————— ⬇ —————
    these memories fade to stardust, let's brave the world like the men we are
    [Image: 61105178_XgbiM0ZhRjllu9G.png]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling | - by Lillith - 01-27-2021, 12:27 AM
    Re: But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling | - by QUASAR - 01-28-2021, 04:04 AM
    Re: But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling | - by Lillith - 01-28-2021, 03:11 PM
    Re: But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling | - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 01-28-2021, 04:22 PM
    Re: But I will Fight and I Will Stand | Lillith's Settling | - by Lillith - 01-28-2021, 05:19 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!