• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know

    I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know
    #2
    01-30-2021, 08:27 PM
    SORBET MONROE ROUX
    I'M LIVING SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE.
    SUPPRESSING WHO I WAS INSIDE.
    information — plotting
    ''I don't see why not. Although it's up to Rhinestonestar about the apprentice stuff.'' He honestly didn't have the authority for that kind of stuff. Stepping over the maned wolf would pause for a moment, unsure of where to stand or even what to do at this point. Well, he didn't give his name yet so there was a start. He was out of the loop when it came to business associated with Tanglewood but he was sure that it wouldn't necessarily be a problem. Flicking his tail a little back and forth, both fluctuating independently he would give a small smile. ''Um, well, my name is Sorbet and I'm a Gladiator here. Welcome to Palm Glades, Ares.'' He figured she would fit right in with the locals around here given their own docile demeanors. Himself included, despite his...growing skinniness of his body. He was just too nauseated to eat anything recently and didn't want to chance it.
    code by Reggan
    CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF SILENCE !
    rhosmari | female | character storage | charry plot thread
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by Ares - 01-29-2021, 05:03 PM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by SORBET • - 01-30-2021, 08:27 PM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by magnum - - 01-31-2021, 07:38 AM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by Ares - 01-31-2021, 09:51 AM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by RHINESTONE. - 02-02-2021, 02:00 AM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by Ares - 02-03-2021, 11:38 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!