• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know

    I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know
    #3
    01-31-2021, 07:38 AM
    MAGNUM DAISUKE
    Magnum was the next to come forth, his eyes settling carefully on the arrival of a young girl who seemed to have quite a lot of fire in her for some pipsqueak on the border a quick sniff of the air let him know this kid was from another clan, though he hadn’t been out enough to truly decipher exactly what clan she came crawling out of. Nonetheless, a tooth grin spread across his maw as she moved to stand on one side of Sorbet, cocking his head all the while “ You seem a little young to be one just yet though, but I don’t see why Rhinestone wouldn’t stop you once you’re 6 months or whatever the hell the right age is around here.” The wolf rolled his shoulders as he fell back to rest on his haunches for a bit and relax while this kid probably decided if she wanted to make herself a bit more know to them.

    For once, no cigarette was dangling from his mouth and he was able to full articulate his words for the young one. “ Magnum and uh, I guess I’m also a Gladiator here now too. Nice to meet ya, Ares. ” Hopefully he wasn't going to be stuck with this kid if he was ever given the chance to mentor. He could tell already their personalities might not fully sync up or perhaps....it could. But, who really knew at this point in time.
    EVERYTHING IS DUST IN THE WIND
    [table][tr]
    [td]
    [/td]

    [td]
    ☼ DESPERATE HEARTS PULLED THROUGH A SIEVE !
    info [abbr=sig template by tommy]☼[/abbr] info ☼ link ☼ [abbr=]link with hover[/color][/abbr]
    [/td]

    [/tr][/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by Ares - 01-29-2021, 05:03 PM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by SORBET • - 01-30-2021, 08:27 PM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by magnum - - 01-31-2021, 07:38 AM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by Ares - 01-31-2021, 09:51 AM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by RHINESTONE. - 02-02-2021, 02:00 AM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by Ares - 02-03-2021, 11:38 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!