• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know

    I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know
    #6
    02-03-2021, 11:38 AM
    Mama, they say I'm a terrorist - WHAT?!?
    I've done nothing wrong but I'm put on the blacklist!
    Amber eyes flashed red with the mention of tanglewood. "No, Tanglewood doesn't even know where I've gone. If they do come bearing down on you all, I'll personally tell them to get lost." It was a primal anger she kept within her, though now easily snuffed out. She wasn't mad at Tanglewood entirely, but the idea that they'd think the Glades would kidnap someone? Preposterous, Ares thought. "Anyway, I suppose it's a good thing I'll be six months soon." She spoke softly, looking at the Tasmanian tiger out of sheer curiosity. The child had never seen something that brightly colored or interesting in form and posture, but she broke the stare to look beyond the legate. "If what my mom says is true, is there a woman named Medusa here? The name is familiar and I want to know if she remembers me or any events from Tanglewood." Because Ares, somehow, remembered the scuffle the hybrid had with Stheno - she wanted to ask how the two knew each other.
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by Ares - 01-29-2021, 05:03 PM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by SORBET • - 01-30-2021, 08:27 PM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by magnum - - 01-31-2021, 07:38 AM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by Ares - 01-31-2021, 09:51 AM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by RHINESTONE. - 02-02-2021, 02:00 AM
    Re: I don't even know |Joining| what I don't know - by Ares - 02-03-2021, 11:38 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!