• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body

    WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body
    #2
    02-04-2021, 11:13 AM
    YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE A MAN
    I THINK, THEREFORE I AM.
    Mezrith stared at the Tasmanian tiger for a moment, her own body shifting and stirring before finally taking a similar form, only dull pink with white stripes and no mane. [color=#765a90]"Well, whatever.. whoever caused you to shift forms definitely ain't here no more. You staggering out with blood and wounds definitely said that without any words." She shook her head, then yawned. [color=#765a90]"You definitely sound like a woman - not that I'm complaining, this form looks kinda cute."

    Waving a paw as she shifted forms once again into a siberian tiger with white fur and crimson stripes, the immune popped her neck. [color=#765a90]"Who got in. Which group needs to be taught a lesson." She never knew of the Coalition aside from what others had said, so the scent wasn't a giveaway for her.
    — Reggan
    " And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by RHINESTONE. - 02-02-2021, 01:38 AM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by Mezrith - 02-04-2021, 11:13 AM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by RHINESTONE. - 02-05-2021, 02:05 AM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by Mezrith - 02-05-2021, 10:52 PM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by SORBET • - 02-08-2021, 08:45 AM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by RHINESTONE. - 02-08-2021, 02:18 PM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by SORBET • - 02-08-2021, 07:38 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!