• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon No thank you / Joining / Is what I should have said

    No thank you / Joining / Is what I should have said
    #6
    02-05-2021, 10:18 AM
    Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound.
    Just close your eyes, the sun is going down.

    Eltrous beamed toward the bobcat, a wing flickering from it's position in a wave. "Yes, yes hello! A pleasure to meet you. I will definitely try not to intrude too much, I know conflict enough to try and avoid it." His voice dipped at the end, a hint of seriousness in his voice. Conflict. God, the war seemed so close now. Shaking his head he kept his sure-fire smile. [color=#ffeb84]"In better words - is there a place for me to stay until I have a solid housing here?"


    [color=transparent]template by orion
    " And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    No thank you / Joining / Is what I should have said - by Eltrous - 02-02-2021, 06:59 PM
    Re: No thank you / Joining / Is what I should have said - by Keona. - 02-02-2021, 07:36 PM
    Re: No thank you / Joining / Is what I should have said - by ROXANNE R. - 02-03-2021, 12:22 PM
    Re: No thank you / Joining / Is what I should have said - by Eltrous - 02-03-2021, 08:57 PM
    Re: No thank you / Joining / Is what I should have said - by michael t. - 02-05-2021, 01:06 AM
    Re: No thank you / Joining / Is what I should have said - by Eltrous - 02-05-2021, 10:18 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!