• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body

    WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body
    #4
    02-05-2021, 10:52 PM
    YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE A MAN
    I THINK, THEREFORE I AM.
    Mezrith beamed, sitting down at Rhine's words. Gone, thank god. [color=#ffc7c7]"I'm sure you'll get used to it - I took a while to get my legs back when I first shifted." She quickly shifted back into her main form as Rhine explained about the Coalition. Her smile turned into an annoyed, or even angry, scowl. [color=#ffc7c7]"Sniveling cowards, then, deciding to try and pull off assassinations and shit instead of doing a proper fight. What, they're trying to scare us into submission?" The demon held back a laugh, instead letting out a half-growl half-laugh as she stretched a leg.
    — Reggan
    " And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by RHINESTONE. - 02-02-2021, 01:38 AM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by Mezrith - 02-04-2021, 11:13 AM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by RHINESTONE. - 02-05-2021, 02:05 AM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by Mezrith - 02-05-2021, 10:52 PM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by SORBET • - 02-08-2021, 08:45 AM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by RHINESTONE. - 02-08-2021, 02:18 PM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by SORBET • - 02-08-2021, 07:38 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!