• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body

    WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body
    #7
    02-08-2021, 07:38 PM
    SORBET MONROE ROUX
    I'M LIVING SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE.
    SUPPRESSING WHO I WAS INSIDE.
    information — plotting
    The sight of the blood on her paw almost made him cringe. Just slightly. He held it back as much as possible and forced himself to not lean forward. He was slowly beginning to understand what was wrong with him and what this body was. Researching it had helped as he had never encountered anything like it before and though he hoped it was not true he had all the symptoms. Hearing the sanguine liquid rushing through veins and...heartbeats. Swallowing a bit he then gave a small smile. "Yeah I should be able to help. Since your shifting helped to close the wound a bit I won't need anything dire. But you are definitely going to have to rest." He spoke quietly but he had a more confident air than was ever really seen with him. Moving softly he pulled the satchel he had used to collect a lot of his primary herbs with over his head and dropped it to the ground. He figured something simple would due.

    Rummaging for a moment he would pull forth marigold and tormentil, along with catchweed. One was used to make sure infection stayed out if he remembered correctly and the other was used to help speed up the healing process. Catchweed was just the biding agent to keep it clinging to her fur so that it didn't rub off. "Alright, I'm going to chew these up and mix them together. And patch up your wounds. This catchweed will make sure the poultice stays on." He muttered, almost reciting them to himself as he began the process of chewing and combining before he aimed to smear the healing salve on his leaders wounds but only after a moment of pause where he first stopped the fresh bleeding with cobweb. After that he then tried to put the catchweed on to make sure it would stay hopefully.
    code by Reggan
    CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF SILENCE !
    rhosmari | female | character storage | charry plot thread
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by RHINESTONE. - 02-02-2021, 01:38 AM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by Mezrith - 02-04-2021, 11:13 AM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by RHINESTONE. - 02-05-2021, 02:05 AM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by Mezrith - 02-05-2021, 10:52 PM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by SORBET • - 02-08-2021, 08:45 AM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by RHINESTONE. - 02-08-2021, 02:18 PM
    Re: WHILE I SPIRAL AROUND ☆ new body - by SORBET • - 02-08-2021, 07:38 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!