02-09-2021, 01:36 AM
[align=center]
The Ardent furrowed his brow as he approached the gathered; conscious of Aine's rigid stance and Dante's rough words. Popular opinion no doubt weighed against Tanglewood -- a fact that hardly surprised him. "Elsweyr, if I remember correctly?"
The vulpine inclined his head politely; keeping his tone smooth. "Personally, I do not believe it is in my clan's interest to accept this. May I ask what exactly an ambassadorship would entail? As I explained before, the Pitt is no ally to Tanglewood, nor are we interested in becoming such."
♛ | GAEL Ó BROIN
While neutrality came with the benefit of a certain lack of trouble and constant injury, the vulpine had no intentions of establishing alliances with anyone. Fostering ambassadors felt too close to an agreement of potential friendship; an agreement Gael doubted many among the Pitt desired, himself included. Much less where there is bad blood.The Ardent furrowed his brow as he approached the gathered; conscious of Aine's rigid stance and Dante's rough words. Popular opinion no doubt weighed against Tanglewood -- a fact that hardly surprised him. "Elsweyr, if I remember correctly?"
The vulpine inclined his head politely; keeping his tone smooth. "Personally, I do not believe it is in my clan's interest to accept this. May I ask what exactly an ambassadorship would entail? As I explained before, the Pitt is no ally to Tanglewood, nor are we interested in becoming such."
BUT I PROMISE YOU I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE ♛ gael ó broin / faerie / ardent