• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts

    I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts
    #2
    02-12-2021, 10:39 AM
    DEAR FRIEND as you know,  your flowers are withering
    your mother's gone insane, your leaves have drifted away.
        but the clouds are clearing up
            and i've come reveling, burning incandescently,
                                                  like a bastard on the burning sea.

    YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER,
    BURIED DEEP UNDER THE WATER.
    Even before her head injury, the tigress had always done her best to be a helping hand to their medical division. She'd not ever had the interest of being a part of it until just recently, but she knew the skill was very important to learn, and she'd witnessed firsthand how stressful it could be on those who held the position. Plus, seeing her own family hurt...she hadn't liked the idea of just sitting idly by not knowing what to do. She'd originally learned about herbs due to her papa's own concussion; one she'd witness him endure when she was still very young. And now, she couldn't remember any of it, in part due to her own, so she had to start from scratch. She felt so inclined to focus on the medical division only because it was the easiest for her to help around with at the moment. Crowds overwhelmed her, and she couldn't even so much as defend herself right now. So, the best way for her to be useful would be to step in where she could, gather herbs when Roan was busy, try her best to help where she could. It only felt natural, that she'd assist with this, too.

    And as the two would settle, prepared for the tryouts, she'd listen quietly as Roan spoke up. She wasn't certain she could offer herself for such a position. Not that she would turn it down if it were offered, but she didn't see herself being that useful of a crewmate that she'd be worthy of holding the sage position. She'd be flattered that Roan even considered it, really. "Make sure t' specify if you're actually interested, too, or you're jus' here t' learn, please." The female would add on after Roan finished speaking, offering a nod to him. The tigress would gently press up against the other in an affectionate manner before laying down, notepad in front of her, pen in paw. She was hoping that keeping notes for the other would help him go over everything easier later on, and if he got distracted by anything then he could rely on Goldie's notes for information.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by roan ; - 02-12-2021, 01:37 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by bubblegum - 02-12-2021, 10:39 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by daniel - 02-12-2021, 11:08 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by GOLDENAGE - 02-13-2021, 01:31 PM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by Seakit Roux. - 02-13-2021, 07:24 PM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by harland - 02-15-2021, 03:33 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by ROXANNE R. - 02-15-2021, 10:21 PM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by Windowmemer - 02-18-2021, 07:40 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by roan ; - 02-18-2021, 06:35 PM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by Seakit Roux. - 02-18-2021, 07:24 PM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by Windowmemer - 02-19-2021, 10:15 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!