• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I SEE FIRE- intro

    I SEE FIRE- intro
    #2
    02-13-2021, 12:28 AM
    [align=center][div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; width: 310px; text-align: justify; line-height:120%"]Given the mere hint of a chance a little bird was liable to try leaving the nest before prepared. Understandable in such situation, too many packed into a single space, their voices drowned out by the next, tiresome grown old sights as the days wore on. For only so long may the window act as solitary glimpse of that beyond the walls holding them in, desire ever fanned until it grew beyond what control may be exerted over it.

    Beyond had he ventured as well, though his reasoning was theft that necessitated a rather well earned reprimand, quelled his own want for now. Her exit had gone unnoticed, though this the chocolate hued child bore witness to if only that she made noise on her feeble attempt at removal. Ears perked, briefly held before forward they fell once more, disturbed by the tilt of his head. Smile slow to grow as Wyvern made her presence known, abandoned the room they all occupied, apparent her favouring of a certain side.

    "Why ya walking all funny like, Wyvie." Snicker wrapped up his words as Wild stepped closer, unconscious his poor imitation of her gait. There was nothing malicious in the amusement that lingered in the toothy smile he wore, though expressing it so blatantly may have been in poor taste, diminished his worry for it.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I SEE FIRE- intro - by WYVERNKIT - 02-12-2021, 11:01 PM
    Re: I SEE FIRE- intro - by wildkit - 02-13-2021, 12:28 AM
    Re: I SEE FIRE- intro - by WYVERNKIT - 02-14-2021, 10:31 AM
    Re: I SEE FIRE- intro - by SHIELDKIT. - 02-16-2021, 03:37 PM
    Re: I SEE FIRE- intro - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 02-17-2021, 01:41 AM
    Re: I SEE FIRE- intro - by WYVERNKIT - 02-21-2021, 09:17 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!