• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts

    I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts
    #4
    02-13-2021, 01:31 PM
    Frankly he didn't know one thing about herbs or plants for that matter. They all looked the same to him and so he didn't think much of them. They were rather unimportant to his life and he didn't think he had a reason for wandering over here. But he had given himself a reason and a purpose for making himself a prominent figure. The one that anyone could turn to for answers and if they were lost. The youth held his head up high as he walked over to the odd arrangement that was in front of the temple, having already forgotten what the heck had been said previously. Something about a cockle or whatever. He didn't know considering his mind was on other things. With a sweep of his forked tail he gave a bright smirk as he sat down as if he already knew all of the answers. He didn't of course cause well, green stuff was all the same. It grew everywhere, like right there, and right there, and right there. He didn't understand the importance of it and if someone was hurt he guess he would just pull up the green and plaster it on someone's scratch.

    ''I don't want to be a sage or a soothe whatever but I need to make sure I know how to help my fellow Tyhooners against evil menaces.'' He spoke brightly as he swayed his forked tail back and forth, inclining his horned skull slightly
    CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF SILENCE !
    rhosmari | female | character storage | charry plot thread
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by roan ; - 02-12-2021, 01:37 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by bubblegum - 02-12-2021, 10:39 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by daniel - 02-12-2021, 11:08 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by GOLDENAGE - 02-13-2021, 01:31 PM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by Seakit Roux. - 02-13-2021, 07:24 PM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by harland - 02-15-2021, 03:33 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by ROXANNE R. - 02-15-2021, 10:21 PM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by Windowmemer - 02-18-2021, 07:40 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by roan ; - 02-18-2021, 06:35 PM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by Seakit Roux. - 02-18-2021, 07:24 PM
    Re: I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON A DREAM ☆ sage tryouts - by Windowmemer - 02-19-2021, 10:15 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!