02-13-2021, 11:35 PM
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[sup]© tikki[/sup]The wire's getting older - I can hear the way they're creaking.
Jaeger didn't know what he was expecting, but a kid wasn't it. Mazekit's arrival was enough to rouse the wolf into a laying position. He looked at Mazekit with a confused look. "You're a little young to be out and about, aren't you- ow.." he winced as he moved his left paw a bit. "Serves me right.." He sighed. Looking back at Maze he felt his fire flicker a little more. "Jaeger Fir. Where.. Where am I?"
JAEGER FIR - PALMGLADES - PENNED BY ASTRAL
" And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗