• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon You're gone - Dagger Practice - and I'll never see you again

    You're gone - Dagger Practice - and I'll never see you again
    #1
    02-16-2021, 11:00 AM
    Mama, they say I'm a terrorist - WHAT?!?
    I've done nothing wrong but I'm put on the blacklist!
    The dagger that hung around the girl's neck was untouched by said girl, only kept there as a reminder of the one who loved her when she felt all others hated her. Now that she was with a clearer mind, maybe they were trying to help and Ares was just being a dumb, selfish child. She was too scared to find out.

    On the beach, the child had someone set up a dummy of cloth and straw for her to use. It was about the size of a dog and was perfect for practicing with her knife. As she gripped it with her jaws she heard a voice echo in her head, 'swing down and up, try to hook the mouth.' Though she didn't know who - or what, was telling her, she abided and swung down, slicing part of the cloth by the jaw, then turning to the side and slashing up, digging the dagger into the jaw.

    Something angry boiled in her. Angry at Aurum, at Sophiea, at almost all of tanglewood. 'Don't be angry with them. They did nothing. In reality, you are at fault.' "Wh... who even are you? Where are you?" She whirled around but found no one. 'Silly, I'm in your head. No one will be able to see me, but in your head I'm a silky blond-furred wolf. Again, you can't see me, but you can visualize me.' The voice sounded masculine and with a slight accent. "What's your name." She grumbled, reaching up and yanking the dagger from the dummy and throwing it back around her neck.

    'Call me Cire.' The voice rang in her head yet again.
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    You're gone - Dagger Practice - and I'll never see you again - by Ares - 02-16-2021, 11:00 AM
    Re: You're gone - Dagger Practice - and I'll never see you again - by RHINESTONE. - 02-16-2021, 05:09 PM
    Re: You're gone - Dagger Practice - and I'll never see you again - by mazerunner - 02-16-2021, 05:20 PM
    Re: You're gone - Dagger Practice - and I'll never see you again - by Ares - 02-16-2021, 05:27 PM
    Re: You're gone - Dagger Practice - and I'll never see you again - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 02-17-2021, 02:03 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!