• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon In love too young - Memories - Too stupid to act the fool

    In love too young - Memories - Too stupid to act the fool
    #5
    02-17-2021, 08:20 AM
    E L T R O U S
    And I'm not your protagonist
    I'm not even my own
    I don't know anything
    I don't even know what I don't know

    With a quick shake of his head, rubbing more tears away, he turned to face Roxanne. "Yes.. Yes I'm alright. Just bad memories is all." Though his voice shook, he tried to make it look like he was okay. Turning his attention to Vayne, there was a small smile on his face as she nudged the shell to him. "Thank you, little one. It's rather beautiful."

    Hearing Roan's unfamiliar voice the serval turned to face the Soothsayer. "Yes, I'm Eltrous. You must be Roan?" He'd definitely heard of the Soothsayer, but didn't see much need in bothering medics at all. "Ah.. yes, some people to talk to would be nice.. To be honest, I've been trying to settle before making any friends."
    — Reggan
    " And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    In love too young - Memories - Too stupid to act the fool - by Eltrous - 02-14-2021, 10:51 PM
    Re: In love too young - Memories - Too stupid to act the fool - by ROXANNE R. - 02-15-2021, 10:44 PM
    Re: In love too young - Memories - Too stupid to act the fool - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 02-16-2021, 05:57 PM
    Re: In love too young - Memories - Too stupid to act the fool - by roan ; - 02-16-2021, 06:08 PM
    Re: In love too young - Memories - Too stupid to act the fool - by Eltrous - 02-17-2021, 08:20 AM
    Re: In love too young - Memories - Too stupid to act the fool - by ROXANNE R. - 02-20-2021, 11:09 PM
    Re: In love too young - Memories - Too stupid to act the fool - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 02-22-2021, 04:02 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!