• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath

    HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath
    #3
    02-18-2021, 09:18 PM
    I DON'T KNOW, EVERYTHING.
    IS THAT AN ANSWER, EVERYTHING?
    Frankie's days had become rocky, turbulent. He'd spent most of the days asleep with his father or hidden in the darkest corner of his room. He'd heard his father leaving the home and hadn't reacted, heard his brother grabbing something from the bathroom. His brother's laughter is what had brought him from hiding, pulling him outside. He squinted in the sun, light hurting his one "good" eye. He finally managed to adjust until he could see what was happening, expression lightening some at the scene before him.

    He shifted into a run, giving only a howl of warning before he plunged into the water with a splash, water flying around him. He gave a few excited barks, dunking his head under the water. He swished around for a moment before lifting his head and shaking it to get some of the water off his head. "Hiya, papa!" he says before pressing his forehead against his father, tail wagging behind him.
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath - by michael t. - 02-18-2021, 03:43 PM
    Re: HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath - by Keona. - 02-18-2021, 06:14 PM
    Re: HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath - by FRANKLIN T.P. - 02-18-2021, 09:18 PM
    Re: HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath - by michael t. - 02-19-2021, 02:14 AM
    Re: HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath - by ROXANNE R. - 02-20-2021, 10:45 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!