• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath

    HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath
    #4
    02-19-2021, 02:14 AM
    ALL I FOUND THE SPACE BETWEEN THE SPACES
    STANDING IN THE NOTHING, AND TIME RECLAIMS YOU
    Keona's approach finally prompted Michael to raise his head properly from the water, a soft chuckle leaving the bobcat as he heard his fellow dealer's confusion. He had to imagine that it was difficult for her to know what was going on, considering bubbles weren't exactly easy to sense, so to speak. Watching as the small wildcat stretched out a paw to poke at the bubbles foaming and shifting on the ground, Michael couldn't help but let out a soft laugh – his first genuine laugh in months. He nodded in her direction – even though he knew full well she couldn't see it – before he spoke, "Yeah, it's bubbles. I dragged a tub out here onto the beach so I could take a nice warm bath, and... well, Midas thought it would be fun to dump some bubble bath in. He dumped the entire bottle, though... it might be a bit before the bubbles fully stop." He had a bit of a sheepish look on his face as he finished, hoping that Midas's actions wouldn't lead to Keona getting hurt. After all, she only had to take a step forward in the wring spot to send herself sprawling outwards.

    Opening his mouth to warn Keo to be careful, Michael wasn't able to finish before a loud and joyful howl echoed through the air behind him. It caused the thief to jump, barely having time to turn his head before he was drenched with a wave of bubbly water, soft coughs leaving him as some hit his tongue. When Franklin emerged from the depths once more, Michael found himself shaking his head, chuckling happily before he muttered, "Hey there, Frankie. Can't say that I was expecting that... you didn't inhale too many bubbles there, did you?" He was quick to lift one fluffy limb to wrap around his son, pulling the young coyote against his chest. He couldn't help the way that his heart gave a painful pang, the other's appearance and excitable demeanor reminding Michael so much of Trevor.
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath - by michael t. - 02-18-2021, 03:43 PM
    Re: HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath - by Keona. - 02-18-2021, 06:14 PM
    Re: HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath - by FRANKLIN T.P. - 02-18-2021, 09:18 PM
    Re: HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath - by michael t. - 02-19-2021, 02:14 AM
    Re: HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU ☆ many bubble bath - by ROXANNE R. - 02-20-2021, 10:45 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!