• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon YEAH I'M WATCHING THE STARS ☆ baby rats

    YEAH I'M WATCHING THE STARS ☆ baby rats
    #6
    03-02-2021, 11:11 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST ! — [abbr=VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS, THE TYPHOON, BETA, 9 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Vayne didn't notice the flirting that Michael was giving to Harland, her attention focused mostly on the box of rats in front of her. She squealed in delight seeing their little hands peek up on the edge, her gaze flickering to the black-and-grey one that was practically pleading at her. "Can I have this one?" Vayne asked excitedly, trying to give the rat a little pat on the head.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    YEAH I'M WATCHING THE STARS ☆ baby rats - by michael t. - 02-27-2021, 11:30 PM
    Re: YEAH I'M WATCHING THE STARS ☆ baby rats - by HARLAND M. - 02-28-2021, 05:09 PM
    Re: YEAH I'M WATCHING THE STARS ☆ baby rats - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 03-01-2021, 07:22 PM
    Re: YEAH I'M WATCHING THE STARS ☆ baby rats - by michael t. - 03-02-2021, 01:51 PM
    Re: YEAH I'M WATCHING THE STARS ☆ baby rats - by Keona. - 03-02-2021, 03:46 PM
    Re: YEAH I'M WATCHING THE STARS ☆ baby rats - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 03-02-2021, 11:11 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!