• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I TOOK TIME TO SEE MY WORTH // getting charm earring

    I TOOK TIME TO SEE MY WORTH // getting charm earring
    #1
    03-05-2021, 10:48 PM (Edited 03-05-2021, 10:52 PM by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS..)
    [glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST ! — [abbr=VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS, THE TYPHOON, BETA, 9 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    This was something that was coming for a long time, but Vayne had to find the courage to be able to do it. After all, her mother wasn't around to coddle her or to prevent her from getting her charm earring anymore and once Vayne got the confidence to ask one of the Blacksmiths to make her a golden earring, she did.

    Vayne waited eagerly for him to finish, shifting between her front paws in a fidget-y way. Eventually the Blacksmith came and gave her the jewelry she wanted, and, after thanking him immensely, the orange-spotted she-cat trotted out of the Tavern with her head held high, a giant smile on her face, and a new earring in her left ear.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I TOOK TIME TO SEE MY WORTH // getting charm earring - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 03-05-2021, 10:48 PM
    Re: I TOOK TIME TO SEE MY WORTH // getting charm earring - by ROXANNE R. - 03-05-2021, 11:06 PM
    Re: I TOOK TIME TO SEE MY WORTH // getting charm earring - by daniel - 03-06-2021, 12:14 AM
    Re: I TOOK TIME TO SEE MY WORTH // getting charm earring - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 03-06-2021, 06:24 PM
    Re: I TOOK TIME TO SEE MY WORTH // getting charm earring - by roan ; - 03-07-2021, 05:31 PM
    Re: I TOOK TIME TO SEE MY WORTH // getting charm earring - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 03-08-2021, 01:27 AM
    Re: I TOOK TIME TO SEE MY WORTH // getting charm earring - by daniel - 03-08-2021, 06:45 AM
    Re: I TOOK TIME TO SEE MY WORTH // getting charm earring - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 03-09-2021, 08:28 AM
    Re: I TOOK TIME TO SEE MY WORTH // getting charm earring - by roan ; - 03-10-2021, 12:26 AM
    Re: I TOOK TIME TO SEE MY WORTH // getting charm earring - by daniel - 03-10-2021, 08:33 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!