• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace

    I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace
    #1
    03-05-2021, 11:01 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH ! — [abbr=DRAYDEN CIPHER, GLADIATOR [sHP], PALM GLADES, 8 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Honestly, Drayden felt rather ashamed that he had to be approached by an NPC to be told about the necklace tradition that The Palm Glades had. He shouldn't have been surprised that the group had a tradition like it, considering his birthplace in The Typhoon had earrings once you became a Beta. He hadn't gotten his earring before he left The Typhoon and honestly, he was glad; he didn't really consider that place his home. But The Palm Glades on the other hand, despite his short time so far here, he did feel more at home. Eventually the snow leopard cub was able to find a spare piece of rope in the home he found.

    Now, seashell searching wasn't a fun task for him. Drayden found it boring, he thought they all looked the same. He knew that he should be looking for a gold or yellow shell, for his rank of Gladiator, but that was about it.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    WE DON'T WANNA GO THERE !
    bio ★ male ★ immune of the palm glades ★ tags
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-05-2021, 11:01 PM
    Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - by rowena. - 03-06-2021, 01:10 AM
    Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-08-2021, 01:46 AM
    Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-09-2021, 01:32 AM
    Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-09-2021, 09:10 AM
    Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - by rowena. - 03-10-2021, 06:34 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!